On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 5:12 PM, peter hering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pierre Abbat wrote:
>>
>> On Wednesday 06 August 2008 21:05:48 peter hering wrote:
>>

>>>  I wrote the following for my blog.  I am certain it is rife with errors
>>> and even more certain that I distorted or omitted much of the meaning.
>>>  Any
>>> suggestions for improvement would be much appreciated.
>>>
>>>  ni'o mi terve'u ci le me la .reskius. me'u feska'e sfani terkavbu goi ry
>>>

> I've changed it to "ni'o mi terve'u ci le feska'e ke sfani terkavbu me'e la
> reskius. goi ry"

  That brings in its own problems.  First, the sumti associated with
me'e should be "zo reskuis." not "la reskius" (it should be  referring
to what the name is, which is a word, rather than a symbol that the
word is called by).  But the other problem is that "me'e", like all,
tend to modify the entire bridi, so this means that you are referring
to the act of buying as "Rescue".  Suggest instead "...terkavbu po'u
la reskius. zi'e goi ry."

      --gejyspa