At Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:25:34 +0000, Matthew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> >> What kit are we going to need for this? (projector, etc.).
> >
> >I assume we'll need the usual. Projecter, Screen (or white wall!),
> >net connectivity. Can someone at Torrington please confirm which of
> >that list they can supply. Thanks.
>
> Sorry, been busy all morning.  We can supply either a screen or a
> white wall, not sure which yet but we will supply one or the other.
> So if somebody else can supply the projector that would be good.

Thanks Matt. I guess we'll impose on Neil for his projector again, if
that's ok :)

How many people can we get in the room at Torrington? I guess we'll
be expecting ~30. Maybe a bit more.

And will there be net connectivity in the room? We can probably
get by without, but it would be nice to have.

Cheers,

Dave...