Chris Devers wrote:
> At 01:24 PM 13.2.2001 +0000, you wrote:
> >Anyone have an opinion on VA?
>
> Virginia's nice but I like Massachusetts better. Too close to
> both AOL ground zero & American political hell ground zero....

Both of which I've worked in. :)

On topic, last place I worked we had one VA server and hordes of NT boxes.
I consistantly got more done on the VA box than teams of people did on the
NT boxes.  And I didn't have to reboot mine every night. But that's just
linux.

Yes, I liked VA.  The box was nice and they were easy to deal with.

Since I left that company, they've dumped all of their unix systems and
replaced them with NT.  And they only hire H1B programmers so they can't
leave.

--
mike