Chris Devers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 01:24 PM 13.2.2001 +0000, you wrote:
> >Anyone have an opinion on VA?
>
> Virginia's nice but I like Massachusetts better. Too close to both
> AOL ground zero & American political hell ground zero....

Thpbpfpfpfpfffffft!

Ok, so VA aren't evil incarnate. Anyone want to work with 'em? They're
looking for a general purpose Linux gofer to do pre-sales stuff.

And Reading Room are still looking for a network/web/sysadmin wookie
since the best candidate so far decided to stay put...he knows who he
is...

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com