On 19 Feb 2001, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> Aaron Trevena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > It is indeed, but this tends to require a fair amount of rewriting or be a
> > horrible horrible kludge.
>
> Hmmm...there was one subroutine that did all the sandwich things...oh,
> no two. &printHeader and &printFooter.

I done those. easy. but for it to work you want to be able to design the
table layouts and stuff otherwise you are stuck with a horrid mix of mw's
embedded html and templates.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a