Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
> It would be nice to have a blurb about what each were nominated for on
> the form but vote Andy as he's a swell guy :)

I think you're supposed to supply that. Did you try to vote? It won't let
you until you fill in the text box at the top.

I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to be for. Perhaps to make sure
you've actually heard of the person you're voting for.

I was also under the impression that there is a Perl award *and* a Python
award, yet you can't vote for a Perl person and a Python person at the same
time -- at least not in the browser I was using (the radio buttons all
belong to the same group, rather than having a Perl group and a Python
group).

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.