Slightly OT, but does anyone think it would be possible to run
Perl/Ruby/Java bytecode directly on a Transmeta Crusoe chip? As I understand
it, you would only need to implement a VLIW translation layer or whatever
(someone stop me if I'm talking complete cr*p). Imagine the scenario, you
could write a Perl kernel, a few utils and call it PonyOS :->

Mike