On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 02:01:11PM +0000, Robin Szemeti wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, you wrote:
> >
> > I'm using 7.0, and hating it.  I should never have upgraded.
>
> I am beginning to wonder whether we should have gone that route on the
> swerver .. bu still.. too late now.

What I'm really hating is the stuff that broke when I upgraded from 6.2.
Mainly X font stuff, and I rally can't be bothered to dig through the
gazillion different places that X puts stuff so I can fix it.  I'm still
toying with the idea of switching to Debian.  I run Debian on a couple of
my boxes, but I'm not as comfortable with it as I am with Deadrat, and
I know that it'll be a lot of work to switch the machine from one
distro to another without losing anything important.

> > I found some gpg binaries on fr.rpmfind.net which work just fine for
> > everything I've had to do so far.
>
> I haven't considered the GPG option yet .. its going to be for a user
> thing .. and PGP is more common .. I am right in thinking that GPG and
> PGP are basically different and not interchangeable aren't I ? .. Itried
> importing PGP keyfile into GOG and it didn;t like it.

They are interoperable but not compatible, if you see what I mean.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature