On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 02:17:59PM -0700, Nathan Torkington ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Dave Cross writes:
> > "Okay, sheriff, we're gonna fuck you now. But we're gonna fuck you
> > reealll slloowww."
>
> Whoa.  You're saying that this was originally a Carlin line?  That's
> also from the Davidson tape.

That's a direct quote from the Carlin routine. Are you sure that it
wasn't a Carlin tape you were listening to? Here's an extract from the
'shit' section. See if you recognise this.

Why do we say "take a shit"? You don't take a shit, you leave it.

"I'm just going to take a shit"
"Well, as lonmg as you just take one. I've only three left and the
weekend is coming."

Does that ring any bells?

Dave...
[who's getting a real kick out of talking this dirty on a pudatively
technical mailing list :) ]

--
http://www.dave.org.uk | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<plug>Data Munging with Perl