Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> * Dave Cross ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> >
> > From: "David H. Adler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: 12/20/00 4:28:42 PM

> > > I thought panto was supposed to be fun...
> >
> > You haven't _seen_ a real panto have you?
> >

> panto's are great, at least i remember them as being great

The one I went to last year was pretty darned fine. Okay, so my uncle
was the dame, sue me I'm biased. Favourite moment had to be the hero's
girlfriend wandering through the London docks in her nightgown
shouting for Dick. (The panto was Dick Whittington).

--
Piers, who seriously enjoyed telling Colin Baker at the after show
party that Mr Baker was the finest panto villain I'd seen in a long