* Aaron Trevena ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, David Cantrell wrote:
>
> > DAV-U-CRO wrote:
> >
> > > Twas me. But a) I'm already doing stuff tonight and b) as you point out, I
> > > couldn't organise it at such sort notice.
> >
> > Yeah, and now that Greg's had to pull out as well it looks like it won't
> > happen.  But let's sort out a date for some time in January.  Around the
> > middle of the month.  How are Friday the 12th and/or 19th for people?
>
> scuse the slow response but have been offline since dec 21st:
>
> mid jan sound good for paranois sesh - haven't played it in a while. I
> would offer to GM it but I'm not very good. Raining concrete slabs didn't
> go down well nor did the slippery slimey slope of salamanders.

i can run a 1984 style campaign but it wouldn't be paranoia rules or
even the paranoia setting

if this is ok, how about 11/1/2001, my place - however no alchohol
allowed if its here ;-)

shit i just had a good idea for thursday night, i wonder how many
cans of redbull i can drink in one night?

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net