> > dcross - David Cross wrote:
> >
> > > If I don't hear any objections by the end of tomorrow, I'm
> > > going to appoint Simon as official pub organiser and suggest
> > > we try the BB&B for the Feb meeting (the McCarroll heretics
> > > can, of course, have their meeting the following week wherever
> > > they want).

I'm not particularly keen on going to London Bridge. I come from Slough and
this will reduce my drinking time by at least half and hour I'd estimate
:( I also usually combine my trip into That London with a  visit to the PC
Bookshop in Sicilian Avenue or Virgin Megastore on TCR, both walking
distance.

I'll submit to the popular vote of course, though a central London pub would
be easier if we have to change. Why don't people like the PO?

--
Robert