On 08/01/2001 at 11:03 +0000, dcross - David Cross wrote:

>Somewhere between 20 and 30 if recent meetings are any guide. The presence
>of MJD might bump that up a bit I suppose.
>
>Can you wait until tomorrow before calling them to give people a chance to
>object to coming south of the river.

The East London posse (well, me anyway :O) isn't likely to object.
There's those shiny JLE station to use, lovely tiny Jubilee trains to
carry us come, then hopefully the Magic Pixies can carry me through
East Ham like they usually do once I succumb to the TVRs. It's scary
how I've never overslept on the Tube. Obviously one day I'll end up in
Upminster after the last train's gone; then I'll blame the Pixies.
Nasty things.

Did I mention how nifty the JLE is? Oh. Sorry.

--
:: paul
:: and if you refuse to believe