On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 10:42:34AM +0000, Steve Mynott wrote:
> "David H. Adler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > Oh, you're much too kind.  My redhat box is disintigrating before my
> > very eyes.  root partition filled up for no reason and, thus I looked
> > at the partition table:
> >
> > /
> > /boot
> > /home
> >
> > With home being the largest.
> >
> > What *were* they thinking when they configured this?
>
> I don't think you can really blame the distribution (which allows you
> to partition the disk how you want) for someone partitioning the disk
> wrongly.

Except that the box came to me like this.  I intend to rectify this in
a bit by scaping red hat off with a large trowel and installing
something useful, but I'm still trying to figure out why *anyone*
would partition it this way... :-/

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
There are 6 billion people in the world, and only 30 billion of those