On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 02:54:50PM -0700, Nathan Torkington wrote:

> We're planning a London Open Source Convention.  The dates we're
> looking hard at now are August 20-23.  Are there any obvious clashes
> that you can think of?

Linuxbierwanderung 2001.  To be held in Belgium but with a large UK
contingent.  Date to be confirmed within the next couple of weeks, but
will almost certainly be a week somewhere between 19 Aug and 8 Sept.  It
would be *really* great - especially for intercontinental visitors - if
your con could be immediately before or after the LBW.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced