From: "Nathan Torkington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Bugger, we were afraid of that.  It's more than just Perl, it's for
> a lot of Open Source (Python, Linux, MySQL, PHP, etc.)  What we really
> need to know is: will our attendance from Europe suffer because it's
> in August?

I imagine it will to some extent - but probably not too much. See what other
folk here think and ask around on some of the European (i.e. continental)
lists to see what they think. I know the Germans are quite keen on heading
en masse to southern Europe[1] in the summer.

Andrew.

[1] An improvement on their previous European excursions :-)