dcross - David Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [...]

Didn't they appear at the Albert Hall with a orchestra in 1970?  Their
early exposure to classical music didn't impro^H^H^H^H^H change their
direction much.

BTW if anyone has the "On the Wings of a Russian Foxbat" 1977 bootleg
on MP3 with the better guitarist than their usual one can they email
it since Messrs Napster and Gnutella have failed me on this one?

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction?  fiction, after all,
has to make sense.  -- mark twain