From: "Nathan Torkington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Timing in London is hard, because there aren't very many hotels
> capable of supporting such an event.  It's quite amazing to us, in
> fact, how difficult it has been to find a place to hold it in London.

What sort of numbers are we talking about then?

If you're prepared to consider locations a little out of central London
there are lots of large hotels around Heathrow that have sizeable conference
type facilities (also handy for the airport!).

There are also a number of large and large-ish venues in London offering a
variety of halls and facilities, e.g. Earls Court, Olympia, Wembley
Conference Centre[1], The Business Design Centre in Islington, The Royal
Horticultural Halls, Queen Elizabeth Conference Hall, Church House (or
whatever it's called) etc. etc.

HTH,

Andrew.

[1]  Possibly closed just now for redevelopment.