On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 09:22:07PM -0500, David H. Adler wrote:

> FWIW, I know my mother has booked some largish meetings outside of
> London.  Of course, I don't remember offhand how large, or, for that
> matter, what kind of numbers you're looking at.

Good point.  Sometimes it's hard to remember that there is life outside
the M25.  Errm ... if you *really* want to have it in the UK, consider
manchester and birmingham.  Both have international airports, large hotels
and conference centres.  I expect Edinburgh does too although I'm not sure
if there are direct flights to .us - but that's OK, there's no direct
flights from .eu to Monterey :-)

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced