At Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:20:36 +0000, Neil Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >At Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:36:28 +0000, Neil Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>  Dave
> >>
> >>  I know you've probably got load on at the mo, but the website
> >>  still lists the February meeting as being at the PO. An update
> >>  perhaps?
> >
> > Which page did you have in mind? It all looks up to date to me.
>
> The front page on Penderel (currently down I beleive) has a little
> calendar, list PO as the venue.
>
> Or was I getting cached pages?

Ah. OK. You shouldn't trust anything on penderel as that was just a
snapshot copy of the main site <http://london.pm.org> that I did as
an experiment a while ago. The _real_ site had some major updates
recently.

Perhaps we could get something set up that mirrors london.pm.org to
penderel? Jo? Alex?

Dave...