On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, you wrote:

I believe this merits a translation:

> Ron and I were quite drunk one evening a few christmases ago and
> we were getting the train home to Croydon.

translation: .. god, were we drunk.

> The train came to the stop and we hadn't paid attention to where we
> were.

translation: .. we were so drunk we didn't know where we were

> The train had stopped at another station it didnt normally stop at,

translation:  we were so drunk it could have even been the worng train

> ron took a step out and found quickly she was about 3 foot off the
> platform,

translation:  ron was so drunk she thought she could fly!

> she basically grabbed the door and swung on it out of the train

translation: we had got to the 'maybe I'm a gymnast' stage of drunkeness

achh enough :)

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!