Simon Wistow sent the following bits through the ether:

> Well ladies and germs, time for London Perl Mongers mailing list summary
> numero seven for the week starting 2001-02-26.

Great! Many thanks to Simon! Let's all buy him a beer at the weekly
london.pm meet ;-)

> Leon is away talking at the German Perl Workshop so anything that goes
> wrong with this is, as per usual, my fault.

It was fun. I met lots of people. People met me and gave me lots of
crazy ideas. Inline is cool. My german is better now. We drank Perl
wine. It was very organised and very groovy indeed. More soon.

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
yapc::Europe............................http://yapc.org/Europe/

... You are in a twisty little maze of Unix versions, all different