On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 03:33:55AM -0500, Dave Cross wrote:

Good job I saw the time zone on that before I witticized.

> Actually, following some weekend research on alt.sad.buffy.fans, I now
> know that the episode in question wasn't "The Zeppo" as suggested, but
> "The Harsh Light Of Day". This means that the scene they were
> complaining about was Buffy's one night stand with Parker.
>
> I also hear that Thursday's showing of "Where The Wild Things Are" was
> cut to shreads - much in the same style as a Channel 4 episode of
> "Angel".

Aaargh.  I *really* want cable.  But I live in Brighton, so NTL won't
give it to me.  "We're not laying cable in your area for another year,
Sir."

Which would make me less peeved if I didn't know someone at work who has
NTL cable TV in the road above me.  *thud*

-Dom