On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 03:20:24PM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> After I cunningly (as cunning as a bear who had just graduated from
> the school of obviousness) passed off the organisation of the NY.pm
> invasion there was yet again another burst of enthusiasm for it, and
> now it appears to have once again fallen off, where are we on this?

Dunno, if someone wants to use a perl meet as a smokescreen to coincide with a music
festival I want to attend in NY at the end of august so I've got more chance of
getting time off past my bosses, I'd be most grateful :-)

Alex
--
"I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you
 can have everything that you want." - Jareth, Labyrinth