On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Jon Eyre wrote:

> Anyone else drink too much and wake up on a train in the middle of
> Hampshire thursday night? Or was it just me..?

No, that was just you.

<delurk>
'lo, BTW.  I'm Lucy and I'm not in Nodnol, but Cambridge doesn't have a
.pm (yet!).  I use Perl to do vague genome mapping, computer biology,
PhD type things.
</>

Lucy McWilliam                          Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Flychip                                 Tel: +44 (0)1223 765927
Department of Genetics                  Fax: +44 (0)1223 333992
University of Cambridge                 Mobile: 07939 476024
CB2 3EH                                 WWW: www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~lejm3

"With a face like this I won't break any hearts.
If I think like that I won't make any friends."