Sorry for the HTML posting! Here's the proper one *blush*

While we're off-topic...Jason Lee (Mallrats and Chasing Amy) a severely
under-rated actor or does my love for the Kevin Smith films cloud my
judgment, the closest I've seen him to real fame is a 5 minute appearance in
"Enemy of the State" which really doesn't seem right, what else has he been
in?

Oh, and as Stan Lee appears in Mallrats there's no relation there at all is
there?

Finally, I have yet to see Dogma as I was so disappointed with Chasing Amy
(except the first 20 minutes before the "love Story" kicked in), any good?
Where does it rate in Kevin Smith repertoire?

Mark K.