On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 01:05:07PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Sorry for the HTML posting! Here's the proper one *blush*

You BASTARD!

> While we're off-topic...Jason Lee (Mallrats and Chasing Amy) a severely
> under-rated actor or does my love for the Kevin Smith films cloud my
> judgment, the closest I've seen him to real fame is a 5 minute appearance in
> "Enemy of the State" which really doesn't seem right, what else has he been
> in?

He has a notable role in Cameron Crowe's excellent Almost Famous (that
*has* come out there by now, right?).

> Oh, and as Stan Lee appears in Mallrats there's no relation there at all is
> there?

<name drop>Stan used to live in my building before he moved out to LA.
:-)</nd>

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
You get the idea that if Apple won a 90% market share, bought out