On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 02:57:41PM +0000, Roger Burton West wrote:
> On or about Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 02:34:32PM +0000, Jon Eyre typed:
>
> >is there an idiot-proof graphical front-end for scp? windows
> >clients?
>
> PuTTY.

SCP for Windoz = http://winscp.vse.cz/eng/
SCP for Linux = well, command line scp or what ever else there is.
SCP for OSX = http://www.macorchard.com/ftp.html download Rbrowser
SCP for Mac = http://www.macorchard.com/ftp.html download NiftyTelnet (the open option
has an SCP radio button)

The Mac one is NASTY! - the OSX and Windoz ones are just like
standard FTP clients (your computer on the left, remove server one the right).

If anyone hears of a good gui SCP client for non-OSX mac's I'd
really like to know (I've got users on my machine that need it!).

Cheers

Leo