On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 03:29:04PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> How would people in London.pm like a one night camp out, subject
> to the F&M issue going away. The plan would be - we bundle into
> vehicles on a given afternoon (probably saturday), go to a farm
> shop and get lots of cider, and then spend the night around a
> camp fire, drinking and talking.

Why the hell not.  The farm which I believe Greg has in mind
(www.middlefarm.com) also sells mead.  Yum!

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **