On 03/04/2001 at 16:40 +0100, Lucy McWilliam wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Dean wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 03:29:04PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>> > How would people in London.pm like a one night camp out
>>
>> I'll come if we can have marshmallows ;)
>
>Mmm.  I shall bring Mr Pointy.  All subject to FMD of course.

'Britain is open for business. That means you can visit cities, towns,
villages and thousands of places all over the country just as you have
always done, and more places are opening each day. A day out, or a
weekend break, or a longer holiday can still be enormous fun, and just
as relaxing as it ever was.'

http://www.openbritain.gov.uk/

Anyway, this fails on the 'crazy' test unless dawn til dusk walks are
included as part of a healthy regime.

--
:: paul
:: how fickle fate can be