On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> * Robin Szemeti ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > On Tue, 03 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> > > Hmmm. Do the words "foot" and "mouth" mean nothing to you?
> > maybe ...
> > do the words 'I have my own field' mean anything to you ;)
> yip, but its probably not near sussex and you really don't
> want a 5 ft radius circle of charcoal left in it

Ah but would it have charcoal. That would - after all - mean we're not
burning things properly... :) Greg, you've lost your touch if you're only
producing charcoal. You need to be vapourising things... erm.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8980 5714  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)