On Wed, 04 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> * Robin Szemeti ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > On Tue, 03 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> >

> > > Hmmm. Do the words "foot" and "mouth" mean nothing to you?
> > >

> > maybe ...
> >
> > do the words 'I have my own field' mean anything to you ;)

true .. it is no where vaguely near sussex .. and I dont sell beer ... or
cider.

> yip, but its probably not near sussex and you really don't
> want a 5 ft radius circle of charcoal left in it

it would go nicely with the 20 foot circle from the lorry load of pallets
we set fire to on Nov 5th :)

it has been known for the fire brigade to turn up on bonfire night as the
people down in the village  cant really believe anyone would light a
bionfire _that_ big ;)

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!