On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> * Robin Szemeti ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> > > I just saw this ...
> > >
> > > http://www.jenerator.org/images/jh1.gif
> > >
> > > and thought it was the coolest letter head i had seen, have you seen
> > > a better one?
> >
> > yeah yeah yeah .. never mind that ..
> >
> > I think the content of the letter was more disturbing. I mean I always
> > thought Kermit was a Nice Guy(tm) .. but it looks like he got his Land
> > Sharks to write to someone threatening all sorts of heavy legal stuff
> > just for registering the domain muppetfucker.net .. damm I wish I had
> > thought of that one :)
> >
> > I shall see Kermit in a whole different light now .. outside a cute green
> > frog .. inside a corporate power monger.
> >

> i cant really agree with you on this one - you create a business based
> on some cuddly childrens (yes folks they are mean't for children)
> puppet shows and someone decides to make on the face of it an adult
> derived publication (website) from it

naaah .. the way I see it is this: The Frog Must Die. He has crossed to
the dark side. Him, and his accomplice the pig ...  We must rise as one
against the Green Felt Monster and destroy him. Join me now brothers in
this, our time of need. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war! ....

err have I gone over the top this time?

ooh .. that reminds me .. the Census man has just dropped a form in .. I
didn't reallise it was this year .. excellent .. now dont forget .. your
religion is 'Jedi' ok ?

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!