On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, you wrote:

> Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war! - is one of my all time
> favourite quotes
>
> I try to work it into every busines meeting and AD&D session

:) ... I am never sure whether the exclamation mark is on havoc or the
end of the quote. its one of my favourites .. other include :

<context: whenever we were starting another major installation at my last
orkplace  we would always have to get building services to do the
structural work .. they had a less than good reputation :) after the
meeting to agree on building works, time scales etc one of my cow-orkers
wouls always shout in a 'sergeant major' voice ...>
"prepare to unleash the gibbons!"

well .. it always made me laugh ...

I was going to put my favourite Thomas Jefferson quote as well .. but
there are so amny I like it became hard to choose :)

> > err have I gone over the top this time?
>

> nah you didn't say something weird like Willow (or Riley) is the
> sexiest in BtVS.

I know not of what you speak .... I haven't had a television this
millenium and I don't intend to start now.

> > ooh .. that reminds me .. the Census man has just dropped a form in .. I
> > didn't reallise it was this year .. excellent .. now dont forget .. your
> > religion is 'Jedi' ok ?
>
> putting jedi is a bad idea
>
> its you letting the shoreditch lot win

too late .. tis done.  ... <waves hand> you know what you must do ....

--
Robin Szemeti

The box said "requires windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux!