At 10:04 PM 2001.04.26 +0100, Robin Szemeti wrote:
>What would be nice would be a nutscrape-alike that put colored blobs or
>somesuch where errors were.. with hyperlinks to details of the error ... ;)

Starting point: "Using CSS as a Diagnostic Tool"
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2000/07/21/magazine/css_tool.html

   "[...] stylesheets can be used to:
     ·  See exactly how tables are structured
     ·  Figure out how table cells are aligned
     ·  Quickly see which images on a page still need ALT text
     ·  Point out where you still have FONT tags lurking in your markup
     ·  Expose the overall page structure"

'course you need a newer browser for it to work as advertised, but it seems to me like
a clever solution to the problem...

--
Chris Devers                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]