On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 02:26:04PM -0400, David H. Adler wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 12:25:23PM +0100, Barbie wrote:
> >
> > I always knew Manchester was the centre of the Universe.
>
> Ahem.
>
> I suggest you go look at the entry for NY.pm at
> http://www.pm.org/groups/north_america.shtml :-)

Yes yes, that's OK.  We'll permit the colonials to have their little
delusions.

We all know that The Bronze is the centre of the universe.

--
David Cantrell | Not particularly a Biffy fan at all | Gimme Willow

    Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
      operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete