On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 06:15:57PM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
> Nathan Torkington sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > ... I wonder how hard it would be to get Faith or Charisma Carpenter
> > or one of those other "minor" characters to do a meet'n'greet at TPC.
> > I suspect they're hard to dislodge from LA, but it might still be
> > worth a try[1].  I'm tracking down their agents now.
>
> What a totally excellent idea. The costume designer for Buffy was at
> the ICA on the last day of yapc::Europe last year. Unplanned, but
> rather weird and neat anyway ;-) This now sets a standard for this
> year's conference to beat...

A couple of points here.

1) Charisma isn't really "minor" anymore, being second lead in Angel.

2) Get Willow.  Dammit.

3) Get the editors to come.  Maybe I can convince them to hire me. :)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Theoretically, you could add "hyperpolysyllabic" to any word to make