* Nathan Torkington ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > 2) Get Willow.  Dammit.
>
> I'll see what they cost.  It might be prohibitively expensive to get
> anyone who's cute.

Well Willow should be well within budget then.

> > 3) Get the editors to come.  Maybe I can convince them to hire me. :)
>
> Editors?  This show isn't edited, it's live.  Isn't it?

Yes and remember in between slaying Buffy has gotton a little acting
job with they stage name SMG, explaining films such as Scream 2,
Cruel Intentions, etc.

And while we are on the old films chestnut, my current recommendation
is 'O Brother, where art thou?', excellent film. However I here Momento
is a very good film as well.

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net