Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> * Piers Cawley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > And while we are on the old films chestnut, my current
> > > recommendation is 'O Brother, where art thou?', excellent film.
> >
> > Oh yes. Truly fantastic. Must buy the soundtrack album.
>
> ah yes, and the soggy bottom boys' `hit' is particularly good

Well, yes. but the version of 'O Death' that the big KKK chap sings,
and the version of 'I'll Fly Away' that crops up somewhere are both
pretty spectacular too. I'm trying to work out if I was bowled over by
'Go to sleep pretty baby' because of the song or the visuals...

--
Piers Cawley
www.iterative-software.com