On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 05:27:17PM +0100, Dominic Mitchell wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 02:18:16AM +1000, Ian Brayshaw wrote:
> > I saw Craig Charles at the Melbourne Comedy Festival a couple of years ago
> > and it was a waste of time and money. He walked out on stage, said he was
> > p1ssed, drank beer in front of the audience for an hour, occasionally
> > screamed juvenile jokes centred around his "manhood", then suddenly
> > declared that he'd had enough and swaggered off stage. Complete w4nker,
> > really, given the price of the tickets.
> I have to concur, having forked out good money to see him in Brighton.
> Now Ken Campbell was worth watching, but a bit of a head fuck.

I have to agree about CC too. The other part was protesting his innocence
about the whole rape thingy. I would, however, recommend going and seeing
Chris Barrie live, because he was *absolutely* fantastic, and really on
the ball about current affairs, and funny. He was touring with Norman
Lovett, who wasn't nearly as good.

MBM