On Saturday, June 02, 2001 4:45 PM Leo Lapworth wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 08:19:56AM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 07:47:00AM +0100, Greg McCarroll
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > > *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*
> > > *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*
> > > *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*

> > > Well what about last night? Buffy no more? Well I'm pretty sure she
> > > will be back, my reasoning - they played the normal end of show
credits/
> > > theme tune, if they had of killed the character off, there would of
been
> > > a special ending. Mind you, when I explained this theory to the wife
she
> > > used the phrase ``clutching at straws''
> >
> > Well, how about the argument that SMG has singed up for two more series?
> >
> I've been told (*prays this is not true*) that SMG signed up for two
> more series but has a clause that if Univeral Pictures produce it she
> is not oblidged to do them (as apparently she didn't want to work for
> Universal).
>
> So, this could be an ending to make sure she and Univeral have
> time to work it out...
>
> i just hope I have been mis-informed.
>
> Dave, U still need last weeks video ?
>
> Leo

Anthony Head said this morning on Live & Kicking[1] that Buffy will
definitely be back and that the change of network in the US would not effect
the BBC showing new Buffy (everyone involved was trying not to mention the
rival Sky).  Obviously, this is just his opinion but it adds to the rumour
mill.

Matt

[1] Don't ask me why I was watching Live & Kicking as I don't know the
answer

--
s&&!msfQ!&&s&$&utvK&&s&(Q)&\1!sfiupoB&&s&^&reverse Ibdlfs&e&s&^&#
&&s&$&#!uojsq&&s&(.)&chr(ord($1)-1)&ge&s&(.*)&reverse $1&see