on 4/6/01 11:29 pm, Chris Benson wrote:

> OTOH It makes Nildram's gbp2000 p.a. including 15mins of technician/day to
> do whatever you need seem very good value.

I have one of those. Nildram couldn't be more helpful. I've even had to
visit my box on occasion (ok, so they're in Aylesbury, but it's only an hour
away from London by train). As long as you've got a reasonable request,
they're happy to fulfill it.

When I had an FM server at Easynet, tape changing was considered part of the
package as well.

15 quid a shot sounds expensive to me - 15 quid a week is sort of
justifiable if it is a dirt-cheap host.

c.
--
     every day, computers are making people easier to use

              http://www.unorthodoxstyles.com