On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Welcome to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list!

I guess you all know what this means! :)  Yep we've moved home again and
this time hopefully for good back to our own server now that those lovely
people have finished upgrading it.

I am going to take down the old list at lists.dircon.co.uk tomorrow
afternoon which I would hope will give you all time to update your
procmail, Mail::Audit or <*cough*> Exchange filters :)

I'm still the administrator and I'm still BOFH so no going on a world
cruise while subscribed from a Yahoo account :)

Anyway much kudos to Jo and the other folk who made this all possible.

Back to your normal programming.

/J\