Greg McCarroll wrote:

> > But we are la creme de la creme.  Who cares what the proles think.
>
> new labour?

They don't care per se, they just want their vote. Which I suppose is
sort of like caring.

They are lying, backstabbing, treacherous, two face, PR driven scum.

c.f the SMS spamming of phones pre election with messages like

"CLDNT GVE A XXXX 4 LST ORDRS? VTE LBR ON THRSDY 4 XTRA TIME"

and then the complete turn around once they got into power.

Yes I know that all politicians are bad but Labour embody the attitude
that they are in politics to be in power not to do any good.

Not that I care either way of course.

--
simon wistow            wireless systems coder
 only second toughest