At 09:06 21/06/01 -0500, you wrote:

>I wonder what ActiveState's reaction to this is. Especially in light of MS
>shipping the Windows resource kit or somesuch with ActivePerl last year if
>I remember correctly.

Heh :). I don't suppose the mobile devices business division (or whoever)
talk to the NT Resource Kit Team for years at a time. Typical giant company
communications screw up. My guess actually is that the team responsible for
that license will get their knuckles rapped. Even if it reflects MS's
genuine intent (which I doubt) it is a confrontational and ineffective way
of handling it.

--
Jonathan Peterson
Technical Manager, Unified Ltd, +44 (0)20 7383 6092