* at 22/06 13:24 +0100 Cross David - dcross said:
> [...]

i'd go with this as anything else is a bit 'point at the newcomer'
which is almost as bad, or worse depending on the person, as them
feeling excluded.

although name badges would help with the 'how do i recognise
london.pm?' issue[1] as well as on the which dave is that problem.

struan

[1] not that it's really that much of an issue i'd have thought :)