* Niklas Nordebo ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 03:07:09PM +0100, Robin Houston wrote:
> > OTOH you *could* write a small device driver which behaves like
> > a proper sound driver, but saves the data to a file. I bet someone
> > already has.
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/vsound/
>
> Quote: "One possible use for this application is as part of a RealAudio to
> wav file converter."

now all i need is a nice little command line realaudio player,
(but i dont think thats going to happen), so i'll fudge something,
my vision is as follows,

in an ideal world i'll have a script that is fired off at
appropriate times (and for an appropriate duration) and records
my favourite programs from Radio 4's streaming service

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/