On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 08:22:58PM +0100, Chris Benson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 02:13:46PM +0100, Lee Goddard wrote:
> >
> > How many perl programmers living in London (or, as the site says,
> > non-programmers maybe not even living in London) can't see it?  Or are
> > too lazy/confused/skint to implement a 1024x768, high-colour display
> > resolution?  I know laziness is a virtue like hubris, *but*.... well,
> > I think the requirement of 1024x768 is probably a good common denominator.
>
> I think we need to consider the poor commuters using their
> Palm/Psion/Nokia Communicators/whatever trying to read the site on the
> 0807 from NY, LA, SanFran, wherever.

Good point well made.  Although s/0807 from NY.*/1751 from Kingswood/,
s/poor commuters/me/ and s/read the site/get directions to the pub/

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

If you save all your money for three years, you'll be able to afford this
new computer.  If, however, you blow all your money on poker, booze and
loose women - you'll still be able to afford it in three years.
                                                      --- anon, on Usenet