From: Mark Fowler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 1:54 PM

> More to the point, I can't see anyone actually wanting to give their real
> details after the large quantity of cold calls and spam (both electronic
> and paper) that I received after attending in the past.

OK. I was foolish enough to give them my real details, but that doesn't seem
to help them much. I just received some spam from them - addressed to Mr.
Osborne.

Dave...

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.