On Mon 17 Sep, Natalie Ford wrote:

> - Bung Hole
> 57 High Holborn
> Davy's Wine Bar

The Bung Hole is a pleasant old-fashioned wine bar, not much in the way of
beer, but there is a downstairs bar which I think they will let out. Mainly
populated by lawyers: Holborn is the legal centre of London. I believe that
it may do some food although I have never eaten there. About 50 yards from
PO on the other side of the road. I am not sure how late it normally stays
open in the evening (altho' by arrangement anything is no doubt possible).
Like most things in Holborn, closed at weekend.

150 yards away, at the other end of Lamb's Conduit Street, is the Lamb. A
large full pub often with quite a few medics in  it. (It is immediately
opposite Gt Ormond Street Hospital.) It has a room upstairs i think (like
most pubs round there). Food (although I don't know what time it stops in
the evening).

Roger
--
Roger Horne, 11 New Square, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3QB
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]